Friday, February 23, 2007

Forgettable Friday

This is for all those people who didn't come to the fest at BVIT, Belapur!!!

You guys didn't miss anything.... it was a sham anyways....

Firstly, I had with me a friend of SIES Sion(W) who they had duly invited to attend the fest... everything was going well till the time for paper presentation.... at that time, they informed him that he cannot present because he's from a UG level and we're all from PG levels.... wat the hell is that??? Then why did you invite him personally firstly???

Then, finally when the both of us were done giving our presentations (because we were the only two participants), they voided the entire event because they said that I was the only participant... What the hell was that??? That kid is capable of demolishing anybody with his presentation skills and they said that he was not "competition" and such "competition" will not be considered valid!!!

Secondly, they had clearly mentioned in all the brochures that the number of participants should be "Maximum 2 per team"... which technically means that I can go it alone if I want to... but, NO!!! They didnt let me do that.... they shunted me out coz' I didnt have a partner!!!

Thirdly, their brochures clearly mentioned the dates for finals for all the events as the 24th of February... but, when I call them up now, they say that all the finals had to be held today itself due to some "techincal reasons".... then, why did you write down that you would hold the event finals on Saturday... and, why didn't you inform the parties concerned!!!

What I observed was that they did not have any co-ordination between what was written and what was being done...

For those who missed this fiasco, I'm sorry that you weren't there to observe it first-hand because from the viewer's perspective it was a joke anyways....

All in all, a forgettable friday....

1 comment:

pranav said...

these are lessons to be learnt.while arranging our pixels these are the things to be best avoided